E&A’s Environmental Scientists provide clients with the information necessary to stay in compliance with ever-changing environmental regulations and restrictions. They assist developers with the give-and-take often necessary to keep a balance with our natural resources. They also protect prospective buyers with an awareness of a property’s potential for environmental liabilities.
- Erosion & Sediment Control
- Wetlands Services
- Post Construction Stormwater Management Plan (PCSMP) Inspections
- Industrial Stormwater Permitting
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) Design
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessments (ESA)
- National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) Services
- Avian Nest & Threatened / Endangered Species Surveys
- Spill Prevention, Control & Countermeasure (SPCC) Plans
- Records Search with Risk Assessment (RSRA) and Transaction Screen
- Quarterly and Annual ISW Inspections
- Quarterly ISW Benchmark Monitoring
Click the image below to view current information regarding the Cherry County Upper Snake and Middle Snake Watershed projects.
Zach Jilek, CPESC, CISEC