Stormwater runoff from an industrial site is regulated by state statutes. In Nebraska, if a company is covered by a Standard Industry Classification (SIC) code listed in the NPDES General Permit of Industrial Storm Water Discharges, the company is required to get authorization to discharge stormwater runoff. A Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) will be required for the permit application.
E&A’s environmental scientists can:
- Bring your facility into compliance with the Industrial Stormwater Ordinance
- Complete your Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP)
- Apply for, and secure, your City and State permits
- Select and/or assist with Best Management Practices (BMPs)
- Determine if you are eligible to apply for a “No Exposure” permit
- Assist with MS4 Assistance and Compliance as well as Spill Prevention, Control & Countermeasure Plans (SPCC)
Click here to request Industrial Stormwater Permitting and SWPPP Designs, Quarterly and Annual ISW Inspections or Quarterly ISW Benchmark Monitoring services.
Industrial Stormwater Permitting Contact
Zach Jilek, CPESC, CISEC