E&A’s Civil Engineers design and maintain the municipal infrastructure of our communities with careful consideration to site, cost and timeline parameters. They provide designs for grading, drainage, paving, transportation, utilities and stormwater management. Their designs lay the base for projects ranging from office buildings to subdivisions, and from state highways to access roads for wind energy sites.
With each project, our civil engineers draw on E&A’s long-term professional relationships with regulatory authorities to ensure that their designs comply with current standards.
- Aksarben Center
- West Grayhawk
- Shelby-Rising City High School Renovation
- Liberty Middle School
- St. Patrick's Catholic School Addition
- Lexus of Omaha
- Westside High School Softball Complex
- Holiday Inn Express & Hampton Inn
- Independence Landing
- Henderson Main Street
- Upper Big Blue NRD Office
- CHI Health - Creighton University
- The Duke of Omaha Apartments
- The Yard